Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Reasons why March beats the pants off of February.

1. Sidewalks! As of today, at least where I've been, there's more clear sidewalk than not. There are some stubborn ice patches, but most times of day, it's no big deal to dart off the sidewalk for a moment to get around them.

2. Warmth and sunshine! For the majority of January and February, I had the heat cranked and had to rock all of the winter gear even for a quick trip outside. In the last week, I have worn my winter coat MAYBE three times, and my hat just a couple times more (it keeps my hair out of my eyes). I am aware that half of "the last week" fell in February, but the three snowstorms in the preceding week robbed said month of any claim on decent weather.

3. Grant! Boy returns for a week (hopefully), and sooner than expected. Possibly even in time for St. Patrick's Day. February was grossly Grant-less.

4. St. Patrick's Day! When I celebrate the part of my heritage that most endorses being drunk a great deal of the time.

5. The final month of classes for my friends who are still slaving away at their undergraduate degrees. The end of classes and exams shortly thereafter means more time with my beauties!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your Affiliate Profit Machine is ready -

Plus, earning money online using it is as simple as 1...2...3!

This is how it all works...

STEP 1. Choose affiliate products the system will promote
STEP 2. Add some PUSH BUTTON traffic (this ONLY takes 2 minutes)
STEP 3. Watch the system explode your list and upsell your affiliate products all for you!

Are you ready??

Get the full details here